Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Hello Outside World


This is a new blog that will open conversation and is open to hearing what you have to say. I will be sharing ideas and thoughts, and I hope you will open up and share your thoughts...large or small. There are no topics out of bounds and no one should be silenced for their beliefs. I just ask that we have respect for each other, and be willing to agree to disagree.
I may be the author but I am always open to new topic ideas and article topics. If what I am writing about does not interest you but you like the system, leave me a comment and share your idea about a blog topic you would like to talk about. Like the Constitution, I am flexible. I do not know all and I am not the end all. I am here to learn from you. I honestly believe that the only way to grow as a person is to be able to listen to others.
With that said, Welcome! Please leave me a comment with a blog suggestion and I will get to work.
Until next time,
Luggage For Life

4 comments:

  1. thats funny and i appreciate that. i'm not quiting writing just got pissed about some people that were criticizing me and i was being taken the wrong way, outta context so i'm gonna blow they're mind now. I started to back down because of it but now i'm gonna go full force with it. thanx again for commenting and i hope your blog does what mine does for me give me freedom of speech and freedom to exrpess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo! I hope I'm in the right spot! Keep on Keepin on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SlimShady,
    Thank you for visiting my new blog and thank yo for the encouragement. You may not have realized it but you gave me my inspiration for my first real post. Thanks buddy! Keep on Keeping on and take it one day at a time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mo,
    Welcome Buddy, I am glad we have reunited in a new forum with a new forum but the same mission. Speak of the things that are unjust, interesting, or just plain baffling. You have been a great supporter of mine and it is because of people like you that I have the courage to speak what is on my mind without fear. I cannot wait to see where our journey takes us!
    You have found our new home! Now lets get to work!
    L4L

    ReplyDelete