
May 14th (through the 17th), 2009 may seem like just another day, but for people with their hand on the pulse of the world government, finances, and politics, it was the start of the annual, 3-day, Bilderberg Group meetings. Bilderberg Group? A group of 133 of the most influential (and elite) bankers, royalty, and industry, that meets once a year in complete secrecy (when I say complete, people were arrested, up to, 2 ½ miles away from their hotel who were taking pictures in the general direction of their hotel). What goes on in these meetings? Nobody knows for sure, but moles and leaks speak of, these elite, mapping out the world’s future. The once a year meetings, allegedly, map the upcoming year and, many believe, the long-term destiny of the world. What is that destiny? Who attends? Can they really control the world? The real question, how will America be affected?
The Bilderberg Group has been meeting in secret for over 50 years, but only in the past 20 years have people started to realize and comprehend the amount of power that gathered each year. The secrecy is what creates the stigma and creates the aura of conspiracy. I understand as soon as a person says conspiracy. I understand as soon as a person says conspiracy, people either believe (with a little help) or they write a person off (I do not want you to write me off), there is no gray area. I am not here to prove either side, but to give you information for you to formulate your own opinion (I tried to use neutral information, nothing one-sided, just public record) of what the Bilderberg Group is, but more importantly who attends these secret meetings, and the names might surprise you (considering that none of the information is ever made public).
As I stated, I am not here to prove conspiracy or not, but I am very interested in your thoughts. What do you think when you read about the secrecy? When there are never minutes of these meetings released? Why there is no media allowed anywhere near the building, or why the list of members and attendees are not public record? Does this make you feel good or does evil lurk in the shadows? It is your call. I am anxious to hear your thoughts?
This is Bilderberg Group in a nutshell:

Secrecy is of the greatest importance, if you violate this you will be removed forever. The members are mainly conservatives, market liberals, and a few socialists that “understand money.” It was founded to head off anti-Americanism, and to stop the advancement of Communism in Western Europe. The Bilderberg Group consensus is that, “national problems are best solved by the internationally, oriented elite, that a global network of decision-makers should have a common language, and that the boundaries are fluid between the moneyed and the political classes.” That is a pretty bold statement, but by the looks of it, it is absolutely true. What do you think?
One of the most interesting, and one of the only quotes I could find, from an actual Bilderberg Group member, is from Denis Healey, one of the founders and very outspoken. The former Labor Chancellor said, “To say we were striving for a one-world government, is exaggerated, but not wholly unfair. Those of us in Bilderberg felt we couldn’t go on forever fighting one another for nothing. So we felt that a single community throughout the world would be a good thing.” Do any of you have any thoughts on this statement?
Now that you have a taste of their insight, their mentality, and the understanding of what the Bilderberg Group is (at least of what is public knowledge), let’s start to ask questions and look at the member s (attendees) and what they have been linked to.
The European Union (EU) was, allegedly, thought of, and brought to life by this group. They had enough power to unite countries into one union. Pretty impressive, but, according to 2009 reports (by the moles inside), morale is down due to the failure of the Lisbon Treaty being ratified by all 27 member states, in time for the 2010 elections. What is the Lisbon Treaty? The Lisbon Treaty would, essentially, strip all European countries of their sovereignty, which will happen with the passage of the Lisbon Treaty. Essentially, the European Union was designed for the Lisbon Treaty, according to some theorists. Here is a question, how would you feel, as an American, if a group of people created a document, and this said document could override the Constitution and all of our laws? Hint here, the North American Union (NAU/ sister to EU) is already being designed, and guaranteed, we will have a sister treaty to that of the Lisbon Treaty. Just food for thought, but look-up the NAU and express your thoughts on this new lay of the land. Oh, and Europeans can thank Ireland for shooting the treaty down, but the Bilderberg Group is determined to get it passed and there is an executive meeting set-up to override Ireland’s denial. Can you see and feel the type of power that meets behind closed doors?
This is all just information that is there for your reading pleasure, there could be good going on there, for all I know, but I will leave you with a quote and a list of names who attended 2009’s meeting. The meeting was held in Greece, and the bishop of Piraeus, Metropolitan Seraphim, said this of the Bilderberg Group, “(Bilderberg Group) a criminal cabal (group promoting their private views) of world Zionism and its efforts to set up a cruel world dictatorship under the headship of Lucifer.” These are pretty heavy worlds from a bishop, about a society that, technically, does not exist. Do you have any thoughts on the bishop’s quote?
List of notable attendees that are crucial to America:
1. Timothy Geithner (Secretary of Treasury)
2. Josef Ackermann (CEO of the Deutsche Bank)
3. Keith B. Alexander (LTG U.S. Army/ Director of the NSA)
4. Donald Graham (CEO of the Washington Post, yet nothing is ever reported in his newspaper? You would think that this type of information would sell papers?)
5. Richard Holbrooke (Obama’s Special Envoy for Afghanistan and Pakistan)
6. James Jones (National Security Advisor to the White House)
7. Robert Kagan (Leader/Historian of the Neoconservative movement)
8. Henry Kissinger (Name speaks for itself)
Just to name a few. There are queens, heads of state, and many CEOs of banks, oil companies, and major manufacturers. I hope you have information and have questions or ideas to share…

I've been thinking about this on and off since you first mentioned it.
ReplyDeleteI'm of two minds. I'm skeptical about how much influence any small group of people have over the many different aspects of the world.
Although their secrecy definately is cause for pause and criticism.
I also wonder about another piece, perhaps one that is rarely thought about. Could you conceiveably learn something that could totally change your outlook on life and humanity? Something so profound or significant it puts everything else you've ever known into a different perspective and could perhaps lead you to believe something that you never thought possible?
Two examples that make me think of something along these lines are the movies "Deep Impact" and "The Watchmen".
In Deep Impact, Tea Leoni is convinced of a massive scandal and cover-up by the US Government only to finally learn about the comet (asteriod?) headed towards earth. There's no way she could have ever even conceived of such a thing and was driven by her passion to expose what she thought was unacceptable activity by the President.
In The Watchmen (freakin great movie btw), Dr. Manhattan has his epiphany after he learns about the master plan to bring the US and Russia together to fight a common enemy instead of starting a nuclear war with each other. The moment of clarity - so to speak - was enough to make the "smartest man on the planet" acquiesce to the innocent murder of countless humans for a "greater purpose". I found this to be very conflicting for my moral conscience to process.
The reason I make this comparison is because I think about how vast and deep a conspiracy such as the Bilderberg group would have to be in order to function as suspected. All former US Presidents being part of the group including Obama? If Obama is of genuine nature and has a honest plan to make America and the world better what could possibly compel him to willingly participate in this group? Fear? He's the most powerful man on the planet. Could he have been convinced that membership of this group was an appropriate step to further his agenda? He's definately one of the most intelligent presidents we've ever had and I don't see him being tricked into something negative.
It also says something that all our current and former presidents are active participants (if indeed they are). I can't hardly imagine Bush Sr, Clinton and Hillary, W., and Obama all in the same room drinking cognac and gleefully mapping out the destiny of the world. Are all their core philosophical differences just a show for our political game (election)?
That's what makes me hesitant to believe they could ever agree on anything.
It's an interesting discussion and I hope more people participate.
Sorry if my thoughts are all scrambled but I'm at work and I'm trying to rush a bit. :)
I agree, this could be a double edged sword. with I can say that I have heard of the NAU before this time. While I do believe in such thoughts of unity between different worldwide, I don't think that this is the time for us to be uniting the countries and changing constitutions based on a group of people who consider themselves an intellectual and all powerful elite. There have been for ages groups of secret societies meeting to discuss world issues at hand. Who balances may act as the balance to the Bilderberg group? What makes these people the all-knowing, all-mighty power to make such crucial decisions that would affect so many countries and people. That indeed is a dictatorship. I know there are things in the world and within our own country that may be covered up, for what is considered our own good. There is a lot that the general public doesn't know, some for good reason (to maintain peace within the general public), some for bad (for the personal benefit of others). It's hard to say what to do, when really we don't know what exactly it is being discussed. All that I can say is that the unknown is frightening thing and hopefully that power is not taken advantage of at the cost of humanity.
ReplyDeleteI hope that anyone can make sense of my thoughts.
Robert,
ReplyDeleteI was very happy with the examples provided and it definitely got me thinking. I have seen Deep Impact but not, The Watchman (thank you for the recommendation BTW), and I think the Watchman would be the closer example to this group and their impact and ideals. According to what I have researched and read, this is about the greater good of the Earth. The only problem, they are choosing who will get rich, who will perish, and what the future will look like.
They have essentially mapped out what the future will look like, and they need the new members of governments, parliaments, etc to be in the loop and on the same page.
I do have to address a couple of the ideas you have presented, but I want to know what you think after I address them. You spoke of our former presidents sitting around talking shop, but if you read, say on Wikipedia, about how the meetings are laid out, you would understand that this is not a social club, this is all business, all of the time.
Second, once a president has gone to the meeting, usually before they ever get elected (there have been a couple of presidents (before the Logan act) that went during their presidency. I think the initial invite of these, future, presidents is not necessarily (this is just my theory, like yours) to get them to join their ranks, it is to tell them that this is what is GOING to happen, this is what the plan is for the future, and we have chosen you to lead the U.S. Their influence gets them elected and then they play ball.
No president ever goes back, that we are aware of.
Take Obama's visit last year, I believe they informed him of the future plans for the NAU, the Amero, and all of the plans that have started or will be starting during their term as president. That is theory, and I say that this my idea because no 133 people are ever the same. It is a rotation, their is a base of people that go every year, and they are the founders or heirs to the founders. The Queens, Rockefeller, The Bilderberg chancellor, and a few others. The rest is diplomats, CEO's, and bankers. Let's say half/half for good measure.
Does that change the way you look at this mystery group?
I agree with you, especially with the ideals of the likes of Obama and the clowns of the Bush family. They are not in the same league and would NOT agree on anything. They (the presidents) do make policy, they get to add to any of topics discussed (for a few minutes) but that is it. I think their words are thought about, and discussed in greater detail the following year, IF they were good ideas.
Like I said, read the little that is known about the Bilderberg Group at Wikipedia (check out the referencing sources), and do a general search for the Bilderberg Group.
Bilderberg.org has lots of information and is updated whenever new information is found to be accurate.
Bottom line, my theory on why our presidents have played along, is because they have been currupted, long before they were president (that us why I think Obama, like Kennedy, is a wild card), and once they see how vast and powerful this group is, coupled with all of the plans they have already set in motion, they HAVE to play ball (or, in the case of Kennedy, they theorize he had a conscience and tried to dismantle the Fed and was assassinated (THEORY- but many believe this, and he became an example to anyone else who wanted to go against the grain).
Hopefully, after you do a quick read and with these thoughts, you have a new idea and theory. This is amazing, I am getting insight that I have been craving. I want to disprove this groups power, but I need outside of the box thinkers like you, Mo, and, now, Roxy to get this group out of my head (or maybe we may all become believers).
Thank you so much for the examples and the great line you took in sharing your views.
Much Love,
L4L
Roxie,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for joining us in this conversation. I think your input is critical, because no idea is complete without the thoughts of a woman. You bring a different insight and thought process that many men do not think of. Thank you. Now, lets get to your post.
I was a bit confused. Were you or were you NOT aware of the NAU before you read this? I would like to add to my original thoughts with a bit of information that I have read about since the post.
First off, the NAU is not supported by the heads of state of either Canada or the US, but if it were to come to fruition, would you think that an outside source, like the Bilderbergs, were involved? The universal money would be the Amero, and this is the next issue.
The Amero, is believed by Canada, to be a U.S. controlled money. Canada is not in favor of a universal money because, unlike the U.S.'s rapidly growing debt, Canada's debt is shrinking. Canada believes that once a universal money is created, they will lose control of their right to control interest rates and inflation. My question is, who will produce this new currency? Will it be a Bilderberg controlled bank?
The European Union has the Euro and it is created by the European Central Bank and the president, Jean-Claude Trichet, was an attendee to this years Bilderberg Group meeting in Greece. Coincidence? Perhaps, but I think something more sinister is involved.
You brought up the fact that there are many different secrets withheld from the general population for many different reasons, but do you think that our government and/or groups like Bilderberg should be withholding these secrets? Do we have a right to know?
Roxie, I agree, whole-heartedly, that we should not be joining unions with any other countries right now. We have enough issues going on, but the evidence is there that the ground work is already being laid out for this joining of nations. (Look up the Trans-Texas Corridor)
You asked, who is the counter group to the Bilderberg Group? You also mentioned that you are aware of secret societies. Do you have any insight or knowledge of secret societies that are thriving today? To answer your question, I do not think that there is a group that can match the power of the Bilderberg Group. They have to much of a stronghold on the world's money. They are in charge of or have members who are the presidents of all the world's major banks (World Bank-founders, The Fed-founders, the European Central Bank-founders and president is a member, and the Deutsche Bank- CEO is a member to name a few). I do not think any other society can match their resources. What do you think?
You stated that you hope that this is all not being done at the cost of humanity, but this is exactly what they are trying to control...humanity. They want to control the population and decide who lives and who dies. They also want to control all of the governments of this new World Government. I would say that humanity will be directly effected by this secret group of elite.
I cannot wait to here your thoughts and ideas on this topic further. I hope some of this information helped clarify anything you may not have known.
Thank you again,
Much Love,
L4L
Hey guys.. sorry for the delay on this post.. been having internet trouble.
ReplyDeleteThe way I see it is this. Would a One world government be beneficial to us? I would say yeah, for intents and purposes it would be. But, not if the power no longer lies with the people. If they are secretive about it, then it makes me wonder what the hell they are really trying to achieve. It seems to me tht you have a group of very rich and powerful men making decisions for the masses that may be beneficial to some and may not be to others.
The thought that Obama is the most powerful person in the world is not true in my opinion what so ever. Obama is the President of the United States. I suppose that if you believe that the U.S.A is the most powerful country in the world then that would be one think. I can't agree for a few reasons. First, the U.S.A is in debt to it's ears so I wouldn't consider a country in such debt to be very powerful. Secondly I'm of the firm opinion that the president is merely a middle man for the powers that be. I don't think there has been a president in the modern era that has made decisions without the consent or approval of others. Besides if this were the case and the President alone made these decisions, then this would be a dictatorship, and as far as I know it is not.
Lastly, Come on guys.... Are we really comparing the real world governments and it's societies to Hollywood movies? Don't get me wrong, I see what you are driving at, but to take Hollywood fantasies and take them into a legitimate thought towards the real world is a little silly in my opinion. I just watched Terminator Savation.. Is that a potential future for us? I suppose maybe it is possible... But I would personally try to keep Hollywood out of this. Just like many people look up to celebrities as talked about in the last post, I don't think we should use Movies as a motivator in these serious discussions.
If the Bilderberger group is looking out for the interest of humanity as a whole, then I would think that they would have some people of lessor prominence in the group. Maybe a starving artist or a modest professor. But, since they all seem to be a part of some bank or CEOs of papers and such, I couldn't trust them to be around for the greater good for say, people like me or you guys who honestly work for a living, Much less the poor and underprivileged.
Just my thoughts on this....
So.. how about that Camping blog? hahaa
PEACE ya'll!! out!